ARENA HIRE INFORMATION
EVRS has a 40x60m sand outdoor arena. The arena is usually set up with a selection of trotting poles, jumps and a long or short dressage arena. It is available for hire to individuals during specific hours:
Annual casual access (in accordance with the available times above)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
On your first hire of the arena, new clients must fill out an information form so we have your details and an emergency contact for you.
- Internet banking is the preferred payment method.
- You can move and adjust the equipment, but should put it back the way you found it unless you check with a coach (as it has most likely been set up for a lesson).
- You must leave the facility clear of your rubbish and horse’s manure. There is a manure bins and fork beside the main arena gate. All rubbish to be removed from the property.
- No hay is to be fed (in arena or tied to floats) on account of the mess it makes.
- Arena rules are posted at the main arena gate and must be followed to ensure harmonious sharing of arena.
- Horses must be tied up securely to float or held when not being ridden to prevent kicking, biting and escape. Do not allow tied horses to dig holes.
- Any breakages must be reported to Kelly and repaired or replaced.
- Hirers will also be responsible for any insurance excess if EVRS has to make a claim as a result of damage.
- There may occasionally be an irregular event that occupies the arena during a time when it is normally available (e.g. clinic, show); arena users will be advised ahead of time.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. The hirer will be responsible for the proper control of spectators, riders and all persons hiring the facility at all times.
- You must wear a NZ safety approved helmet and suitable footwear when mounted. Body protectors and long sleeves are recommended when jumping.
- Anyone schooling over jumps MUST be accompanied by a second person.
- Arena gate to be closed at all times.
- No smoking on premises whatsoever.
- No alcohol is to be consumed on the premises.
- No glass is to be taken into the arena.
- No dogs (even in vehicles).
- EVRS will not accept responsibility or liability in respect of any damage to or loss of property.
- EVRS will not be held responsible if any injury or illness occurred to you or your horse while on the premises.
- Arena users/hirers need to provide their own first aid supplies.
Please submit your details below:
EVRS arena use calendar
Use this calendar as an indication of when the arena is busy or quiet, but follow the time limits above as the actual guidelines of when the arena is available.